Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bowser's Lava Lair - Lava Lair Speed Run

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
You must go through the Lava Lair again. You must dodge enemies, lava, and fire. You have 30 seconds. Go! We have to get the clocks to add time so we don't run out. I take a hit from a Magikoopa and fell into the lava.
Take 2- I got a Life Shroom, but fell in the lava several times. I ran out of time.
Take 3- I fell in the lava three times.
Take 4- I died from the lava.
Take 5- I reached the Star with 8 seconds to spare. You don't have to battle Bowser. There is a Star placed in the galaxy and you just have to reach it within the time limit. I fell in the lava several times and got two Life Shrooms.
Star Get #67, Galaxy Complete!, 558 Star Bits, 1387 Coins, 1 Life
That wasn't so bad, but I was cutting it close! This was an okay session. I got seven Stars this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment