Sunday, August 8, 2010

Space Storm Galaxy - C'mere, Topman

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
I decided to answer the other Gearmo's letter, knowing what he meant by "odd jobs". I got a 1-up on the other side of the first Pull Star sphere. I launched and took hits from the electric fence. I launched again, blew up the cage, got a Life Shroom and launched again to the midgate. I touched the electric fence again and got a 1-up. I wander around the partial cylinder until I found a silver Gearmo. Okay, what do you want me to bring you? He found a Star in the garbage dump. He wants a red spiked Topman to trade for the Star, because there's no such thing as a free lunch. Drat! I went back to where the red Topmen spawn, got knocked into the electric fence twice and into the black hole.
Take 2- I got knocked into the electric fence and fell into the black hole because I couldn't recover.
Take 3- I lure a Topman over to the Gearmo because I already know what he wants. I let the Topman bump into Mario repeatedly because it won't cause damage and I don't want it to wander off. We reach the Gearmo and talk to him. After setting up the posts, the Topman wanders in easily. The Gearmo says it's so cute. (Again, if you say so.) He gives a Star for a job well done.
Star Get #68, Galaxy Complete!, 676 Star Bits, 12 Lives
Interlude
Chee? Lubba asks if we brought back a Gearmo. He hopes it doesn't try to put everyone to work. (I agree. No one should interrupt the lack of work being done on the faceship.) Maybe it will finally want to relax for a change. The silver Gearmo is sitting to tea with the gold Gearmo. He gives us a 1-up for being helpful. He loves the way Topmen spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment