Sunday, August 29, 2010

Chompworks Galaxy - Cosmic Clones in the Chompworks

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
If it wasn't enough of a pain trying to get the gold Chomp into the basin, we now have to contend with Cosmic Clones! Fortunately, all we have to do is take care of the gold Chomp, not go through the entire mission. I tried running in circles while trying to lead the Chomp to stall the Clones. I fell in the lava three times on my first try.
Take 2- I took hits from the clones and lava, and ultimately died from the clones due to bad timing with the switch, which broke the Chomp.
Take 3- I took too many hits from the Clones and lava.
Take 4- The Chomp made it to the basin, but I took too many hits from the Clones before the Star appeared.
Take 5- I took too many hits from the Clones and Helmet Goombas. I gave up at this point because I was low on lives.
Take 6- I returned, but took hits from the Clones, lava, and Goombas.
Take 7- Too many hits from Clones.
Take 8- I got a 100 Star Bit 1-up and successfully led the Chomp to the basin. I took my penultimate hit (2nd to last) before the Clones exploded, so I yet again had only one bar of health left. Finally!
Star Get #88, Galaxy Complete! 952 Star Bits, 529 Coins, 14 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment