Sunday, August 29, 2010

Boulder Bowl Galaxy - Rolling Crabber Romp

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
It's time for another romp! This time, we're on the outside of a metal mesh cage planet crawling with 30 crabs. We get to use Rock Shrooms and have 60 seconds to take all of them out. I got 2-up on my first try- there are blue crabs, which give 1-ups- but missed a few and died. I gave up to pursue other Stars.
Take 2- I got a 1-up and missed 2. I hadn't quite developed a strategy yet.
Take 3- 2-up, missed 2.
Take 4- 1-up, missed 2.
Take 5- See Take 3.
Take 6- 1-up, missed 3.
Take 7- 3-up, missed 2.
Take 8- I got all 30 with less than 10 seconds to spare. I developed a strategy to walk, not roll to some areas, because I lose some control when rolling. I also tried to get several of them clustered so I could take many of them out at once. I got 3-up from the blue crabs.
Star Get #89, Galaxy Complete!, 1064 Star Bits, 20 Lives
Interlude
Baby Luma gets another letter that hope it reaches us in bright spirits. May the Stars shine down on us. Attached are 50 Star Bits to help us.

1 comment:

  1. finally figured out why Mario is named Mario and why he is Italian and why he is a carpenter. It's a pretty interesting story! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario

    ReplyDelete