Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sweet Mystery Galaxy - Bulb Berry's Purple Coin Glow

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
This is the ONLY Purple Coin mission without a time limit. Yes, the Bulb Berry has a time limit, but we can go at our own pace. In Galaxy, Purple Coin missions without time limits are supposed to get you to explore the galaxy and see things the designers put in that you may have missed trying to the get the Star. This mission only gets you to check out the path to the 1-up early in the game, which I already know how to get. I get Yoshi, the Bulb Berry, and a 1-up. I got 51 and ran out of berry and fell.
Take 2- I got 43 and ran out of berry.
Take 3- I got 46, a 1-up, and fell off.
Take 4- 37, 1-up, fell off.
Take 5- 2-up, 96 coins, fell off. So close!
Take 6- I got 2-up and all 100 coins. Towards the end, I thought I had missed one, but I didn't. My strategy was to take it slow. I returned to a safe platform when the berry started to run out. I went over some areas multiple times so I wouldn't fall off.
Star Get #85, Galaxy Complete!, 13 Lives
A Comet appears in Starshine Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment