Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Super Mario 3D Land: 7-5

The saws from Super Mario Galaxy 2 return. Super Mario 3 music plays. I fell.
Take 2- I got the first Star Coin by hopping onto the platform it was on, then hopping off before it fell. I ran into a saw.
Take 3- I got the first Star Coin and fell after bouncing off a Goomba.
Take 4- See Take 3.
Take 5- I got a Tanooki Suit and the first Star Coin. We reach the end of the long stretch of platforms and find one spinning so that saws will take off portions of it. Stay towards the center. We hop off in an area with lots of Tanooki Goombas. We quickly move through the area, getting the second Star Coin and reaching the midpoint. We run and jump past more saws, get a Tanooki Suit and destroy a Goomba cutout for coins. Next is a slow-moving wooden platform that will pass through saws. I fell off here.
Take 6- The gold block appears. We hop on the moving platform and stay to the far left. This way, we'll get the third Star Coin. We then move to the remaining platforms to the right, near the middle, which will make it all the way. We climb up stairs riddled with saws and get a 1-up at the flagpole.

No comments:

Post a Comment