Thursday, January 5, 2012

Super Mario 3D Land: 7- Airship

What will happen on the last Airship? Let's see! Something tells me that we may have to duke it out with both Boom Boom and Pom Pom. We launch from the cannon. This Airship is an Auto-sidescroller. We have to cross rotating platforms. On the edge towards the screen of the first platform is the first Star Coin. We walk to the edge to get it, then walk back up to safety. We cross three rotating platforms and get a Boomerang Flower. I fell off the platform with the Goomba cutout.
Take 2- We make it to the Goomba cutout and a Magikoopa appears. We dodge the magic. Past that is another Magikoopa and three red rotating platforms. The second Star Coin is on the far one. After that are red rotating platforms with spike blocks. I fell off. I recommend collecting lots of coins.
Take 3- We get the Boomerang Flower and use boomerangs to take out the Magikoopas. At then end is a purple Airship. We pass the pipe with a Rocky Wrench and hop up to the Airship above. There's a red rotating platform with the third Star Coin and a Goomba cutout. We go into the green pipe. Yes, we have to battle both of them, at the same time. I got in two hits to Boom Boom and one to Pom Pom. To make the battle a little easier, Pom Pom stays on the red stage, while Boom Boom stays on the floor. I died from a boomerang.
Take 4- I got the first two Star Coins, the Boomerang Flower, and fell.
Take 5- I got the first Star Coin and the Boomerang Flower and fell.
Take 6- The gold block appears. See Take 5.
Take 7- We get all three Star Coins and a 1-up in an invisible block above the purple part next to the rotating platform with the third Star Coin. I got in one hit each before dying from a boomerang.
Take 8- See Take 4.
Take 9- All three Star Coins. I got in two hits each and died from running into Pom Pom.
Take 10- I got all three Star Coins and took out Pom Pom. The stage dropped, and I got two hits into Boom Boom until he hit me.
Take 11- The P-Wing appeared. See Take 5.
Take 12- See Take 4.
Take 13- All three Star Coins. I hit Boom Boom and hit Pom Pom's boomerang.
Take 14- See Take 4.
Take 15- See Take 4.
Take 16- I got all three Star Coins and beat them both. A good strategy is to hit one, then the other soon after. As one goes into their shell cycle, the other should be coming out of theirs. Pom Pom was defeated first and makes a lot of coins. The stage drops and we get in the last hit to Boom Boom. He makes coins and a green pipe appears. We go through the green pipe, get a clock, and reach the flagpole. Glad that's over.

Mario runs into the night, but this time, there are dragons flying around. There are volcanos in the background. The envelope has a picture of Bowser sitting on his throne with Peach beside him in a cage with pink ribbon. Shaking makes Bowser's head nod and tilting makes Peach's cage swing. Mario nodes and runs into the next world.

No comments:

Post a Comment