Saturday, January 21, 2012

Super Mario 3D Land: S4-5

We're in the cloth level, but the Ghostly Galaxy waltz plays. We hop over the cracked rocks and stomp on a Dry Bones. We hop on the item blocks and go over the wall to find the first Star Coin. The item block has a Poison Mushroom. I fell off the cracked rocks.
Take 2- I got the first Star Coin and kept moving. There are ghosts further into the level. We get a Starman and run over the cracked rocks. We get a Statue Leaf from Red Coins and reach the midpoint. We wall jump up to reach the second Star Coin. Next is a giant Boo and the third Star Coin. I ran into the Giant Boo and fell.
Take 3- I fell after getting the third Star Coin.
Take 4- I fell.
Take 5- I got the last two Star Coins and reached the orange Mystery Box. I got a 1-up at the flagpole.

No comments:

Post a Comment