Friday, January 6, 2012

Super Mario 3D Land: 8-6

After picking up some lives, it's time to continue. This level looks like a castle. The grate platforms bob in the lava. We roll the cylindrical grate down, where it sinks next to the the path we have to take. We fell into the lava at the rotating nut and bolt.
Take 2- I fell in the lava.
Take 3- See Take 2.
Take 4- See Take 2.
Take 5- We reach the nut and bolt and roll it to the right for the first Star Coin. We fell in the lava.
Take 6- The gold block appears. We get the first Star Coin and roll the nut to the left for the orange Mystery Box. It warps us to the midpoint. We pass a walking Thwomp and hop on what look like stairs, but start rotating in the lava. I jumped into the lava.
Take 7- I fell in the lava.
Take 8- I made it across the lava and took another rolling grate, staying in between the lava pillars. On the way, the second Star Coin is below a bobbing grate. We got it, but fell in the lava.
Take 9- We get the second Star Coin and make it to another nut and bolt. We must walk around to spin it and make it rise. I fell in the lava at the next rotating platform with spikes.
Take 10- I died from a spike block.
Take 11- The P-Wing appears. I fell in the lava.
Take 12- We make it past the nut and bolt, getting the last two Star Coins. The third Star Coin is at the end of the rotating platform with spikes. It rotates with the platform. I fell in the lava.
Take 13- I fell in the lava.
Take 14- I got the second Star Coin and fell.
Take 15- See Take 13.
Take 16- See Take 13.
Take 17- I got more lives. We got the first Star Coin and reached the midpoint. We fell in the lava.
Take 18- I got the second Star Coin, but died from a Magikoopa.
Take 19- See Take 13.
Take 20- See Take 13.
Take 21- We got the last two Star Coins and fell into the orange Mystery Box near the third Star Coin. Next is a rolling cylindrical grate to the flagpole.

No comments:

Post a Comment