Monday, January 23, 2012

Super Mario 3D Land: S6-3

This level has more of the green bridges that appear from switches. We use them to pass a Chomp. There are three item blocks over a switch. The left one has a Poison Mushroom and the middle one has a Starman. We cross some purple water and find the midpoint overhead through a gap in the back wall. Activating a bridge that goes outside leads us to the first Star Coin. The next switch takes us to some 1-ups, but I fell in the purple water.
Take 2- I fell in the purple water after getting the first Star Coin.
Take 3- I got the first Star Coin and fell.
Take 4- I got the first Star Coin and died from a bee.
Take 5- See Take 4.
Take 6- See Take 2.
Take 7- See Take 4.
Take 8- See Take 2.
Take 9- I got the first two Star Coins. I got the second Star Coin by standing on the switch below it, then jumping when a side panel appeared so I would land on a panel below the Star Coin. I did this twice- there are two panels directly below the Star Coin. I went through the green pipe and found the third Star Coin on the other side of the wall by rolling through the brick blocks. I died from the bee guarding it.
Take 10- See Take 4.
Take 11- I got the first two Star Coins and died from a Paragoomba.
Take 13- I got all three Star Coins. I backflipped for the third.

No comments:

Post a Comment