Saturday, January 21, 2012

Super Mario 3D Land: S6-2

We have 30 seconds to start and land on a Goomba for 10 seconds. There are bubbles everywhere. We find the first Star Coin over several donut lifts with three Goombas. When the path forks, we go straight and wall jump for the second Star Coin. I ran out of time before I could reach the third Star Coin and a Goomba.
Take 2- I fell.
Take 3- See Take 2.
Take 4- See Take 2.
Take 5- See Take 2.
Take 6- I got the first Star Coin and got a Statue Leaf from Red Coins, then fell.
Take 7- See Take 6.
Take 8- See Take 2.
Take 9- See Take 2.
Take 10- See Take 2.
Take 11- See Take 2.
Take 12- I got all three Star Coins and warped using a orange Mystery Box to donut lifts in front of the flagpole, finishing with two seconds to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment