Saturday, January 21, 2012

Super Mario 3D Land: S5- Castle

We need 180 Star Coins to unlock this level, but have 235. We have 30 seconds to start and get a 10 second clock from a Goomba. I died from a Goomba.
Take 2- We make it farther in and fall in the lava.
Take 3- We get the first Star Coin over the grates floating the lava. We find the second Star Coin over the sinking blue-gray platform over the lava. We land on more platforms flowing with the lava and Dry Bowser appears. We die from flames.
Take 4- I died from a Goomba.
Take 5- I fell in the lava after getting the first Star Coin.
Take 6- I got the first two Star Coins and fell in the lava.
Take 7- See Take 5.
Take 8- See Take 6.
Take 9- We get all three Star Coins. The last Star Coin is over some brick blocks in the path of Dry Bowser's flames. I died from Dry Bowser.
Take 10- I got all three Star Coins and died from a Goomba.
Take 11- First Star Coin, died Goomba.
Take 12- See Take 6.
Take 13- See Take 1.
Take 14- See Take 1.
Take 15- We get all three Star Coins and died from flames.
Take 16- See Take 6.
Take 17- See Take 9.
Take 18- See Take 6.
Take 19- I fell in the lava.
Take 20- See Take 10.
Take 21- See Take 9.
Take 22- See Take 11.
Take 23- I got all three Star Coins and reached the switch with a 100 second clock. The bridge falls away and Dry Bowser falls in the lava, surfacing three times before sinking, leaving a small skull cloud. We warp up to the flagpole using an orange Mystery Box and get a 1-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment