Thursday, January 12, 2012

Super Mario 3D Land: S2-1

Here's where the map icons stop resembling those in the normal worlds. This level is an auto-sidescroller along a fence. A remix of the Super Mario 3D Land music plays. Above the four musical note blocks is the first Star Coin. I fell.
Take 2- We get the first Star Coin and hop along the moving yellow platforms, some with Piranha Plants and Fire Piranhas. We get a Fire Flower and hop on more musical note blocks. The second Star Coin is beyond those musical note blocks, just past the Fire Piranha. I fell.
Take 3- See Take 1.
Take 4- We got the first two Star Coins and a Fire Flower, then warped using an orange Mystery Box. The third Star Coin is near the flagpole, on the wall. I was running out of time, so I skipped it.
Take 5- I got a Statue Leaf. I used it to hover down over the wall after wall jumping. I jumped from the moving platforms. I got a 1-up at the flagpole.

No comments:

Post a Comment