Saturday, January 21, 2012

Super Mario 3D Land: S4- Airship

We need 160 Star Coins to unlock this level and have 217. We launch from the cannon. We walk across the Airship to the green pipe, which takes us to a room with two Boomerang Bros and a Hammer Bro. We defeat them all for a Boomerang Flower. We go through the green pipe that appears and take out another Hammer Bro. There's a red ! block which makes blocks to the first Star Coin. Jump for it. We get the second Star Coin in the same way and fall.
Take 2- We get the first two Star Coins, using a boomerang for the second. I got the third Star Coin and fell.
Take 3- I died from a Boomerang Bro.
Take 4- I died from a spike snake.
Take 5- We get all three Star Coins and reach the midpoint. We go through a green pipe and Boom Boom appears. The floor is a spiked floor, but the spikes appear less frequently. I got in two hits and died.
Take 6- I got in one hit and died from spikes.
Take 7- I got in one hit and died.
Take 8- We defeat Boom Boom and the spikes disappear. We go through a green pipe and approach a clock, when Pom Pom appears. Great. I got in one hit and fell.
Take 9- See Take 8.
Take 10- I got in three hits to Boom Boom and fell on spikes.
Take 11- I died from spikes.
Take 12- I died from Pom Pom.
Take 13- See Take 5.
Take 14- See Take 8.
Take 15- See Take 11.
Take 16- See Take 8.
Take 17- See Take 5.
Take 18- I got in two hits to Pom Pom.
Take 19- See Take 8.
Take 20- I died from spikes.
Take 21- I got in one hit to Pom Pom.
Take 22- Two hits to Pom Pom.
Take 23- I fell.
Take 24- I died.
Take 25- I finally defeated Pom Pom. A green pipe to the flagpole appears.

No comments:

Post a Comment