Friday, January 20, 2012

Super Mario 3D Land: S3-5 -- Step to the Beep Part 3

It's another Step to the Beep level, but with each beep, a platform disappears, and another appears. I fell.
Take 2- I recommend hopping onto the platforms. The middle item block has a Poison Mushroom. We go through the door and jump from a walking Thwomp near the door for the first Star Coin. We go through the other door. We reach the midpoint and fall trying to get the second Star Coin.
Take 3- I fell.
Take 4- I fell.
Take 5- I fell.
Take 6- I got the second Star Coin and jumped back to the midpoint, then long-jumped across the gap. I fell.
Take 7- See Take 6.
Take 8- See Take 6.
Take 9- See Take 5.
Take 10- I used my Statue Leaf in reserve and got the last two Star Coins. The third one is above the block in the middle of the double spike bar. I fell.
Take 11- See Take 5.
Take 12- I got the second Star Coin and died from a spike bar.
Take 13- See Take 12.
Take 14- See Take 6.
Take 15- See Take 6.
Take 16- See Take 6.
Take 17- See Take 12.
Take 18- See Take 6.
Take 19- See Take 6.
Take 20- See Take 12.
Take 21- See Take 6.
Take 22- I got the second Star Coin and fell near the flagpole.
Take 23- I got the second Star Coin and a 1-up at the flagpole. That was difficult.
Take 24- I went to S1-1 to get two Statue Leaves. I reached the midpoint and fell.
Take 25- I got the third Star Coin and fell.
Take 26- I got the third Star Coin and a 1-up at the flagpole.

No comments:

Post a Comment