Sunday, July 25, 2010

Boo Moon Galaxy - Haunting the Howling Tower

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
We land back in the halls of the dark house. We can't jump over the walls, so we have to walk around. I found a 1-up in a crystal in front of a picture of a 1-up. There is another 1-up in crystal. I took 3 hits from Boos and got lost. There is a door by the Bowser statue-this took me several minutes to figure out because you have to get close to the door for it to open. I finally found the green pipe I needed, which warped me to the midgate. We are in another 2D antfarm, with a Boo Mushroom. We are in a house, and must henshin into Boo Mario (I'm going ghost!) to ascend. There are Ghost Octoombas and hermit crabs to make our lives difficult. There are fans that push us along we can become transparent by shaking and can go through grates. I take too many hits from the hermit crabs near the fan that blows upward and died.
Take 2- I get a 1-up near the 1-up picture. I reach the tower part of the house, and take too many hits trying to ascend from Ghost Octoombas.
Take 3- I get the 1-up, and take too many hits from the hermit crabs and Octoombas. The controls are also difficult, as it is a 2D level, but Boo Mario tries to move in 3D.
Take 4- I get the 1-up, take a hit from a hermit crab and reach the Star otherwise unhit. Getting up the tower is the hardest part because it is narrow and there are a few Octoombas. I don't know why it's called the Howling Tower; it was rather quiet. If anything, I was doing the yelling.
Star Get #52, 364 Star Bits, 1230 Coins, 25 Lives
Interlude
Chee? Lubba says we have a soft, white mushroom now. What he fails to mention is we brought back a soft, white mushroom with FANGS! We brought back the Boo Mushroom. We find weird stuff, but Lubba chalks it up to that's just the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment