Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Honeybloom Galaxy - Bumble Beginnings

Copy that! Detecting anomaly. Grape maneuvers, Mario! - Transmission 9

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!

This galaxy has a jazzier remix of the Honeyhive music. We begin by landing on a flowering vine. As we touch each flower bud, it blooms and releases a Star Bit. This is another 2-D sidescroller. We find the bees from Honeyhive here, and they're looking for a Star for their queen, but they can't find it. Sorry, Queen Bee, that Star's ours! I wall-jumped up to an area with Star Bits. The walls look like ladders, and there is another area with ladders that I just can't reach with the swing. I'll find what's up there later. We continue and find a Bee Mushroom and henshin into Bee Mario. We fly up to the midgate, after which the planet rotates into another 2-D sidescrolling view. I unfortunately wandered too far and fell into a black hole.

Take 2- I take a hit from a green bird with a spike helmet. I get the Comet Medal past the 2nd green bird on a ledge. We take a swing on the vines and land on some springy grapes. I take another hit from a green bird and reach another midgate. There are Fuzzies on the poles we have to climb. We get past them unharmed and take the vines to another midgate. There are green plants with red spikes that try to spear us. The other danger we have to deal with are pink flowers with coins above them. If you stand on them for too long-which isn't much time, they will swallow you and spit you out. My fly meter was empty and I fell into a Black Hole.

Take 3- I'm on my last life, but fortunately get a 100 Star Bit 1-up. I take a hit from a green, spiky plant, beut make it successfully over the Black Holes. I get past the carnivorous flowers to an area with clouds. We fly from the clouds to reach the Star.

Star Get #18, 11 Comet Medals, 106 Star Bits, 553 Coins, 1 Life

Grape night and grape luck! - Transmission 9

Interlude

We get a brown, yellow, and white letter from a honeybee. It's a certificate of commendation for getting the Star in Honeybloom. Our reward for bravery is a 1-up. I also pick up a 1-up from the Starshroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment