Sunday, July 11, 2010

Freezy Flake Galaxy - Sorbetti's Chilly Reception

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!

We land on the same planet as the previous Star. The Star Bunny is still hiding in his cabin because there is a snow monster with a red nose out there. (It's not Rudolph!) There is a Rock Shroom on the porch this time, which we use to break the Goomba sculpture. We launch to the planet that had the first Bowser sculpture. It is gone now. I got some coins from the dice blocks. I got the 1-up from the hill. One of the Star Bunny says that there aren't any Launch Star Chips. We find some in a crystal and in Goomba sculptures and trees. Once we get all five, the Launch Star appears. The Star Bunny acknowledges that there were Star Chips here-liar! Another Star Bunny was going to find the Star Chips, but we found them first. We launch through the clouds to another planet and the midgate.
The same music from before the King Lakitu battle plays here and we're in the middle of a blizzard, which significantly reduces our visibility, so I proceed slowly. I found a green pipe which had 3 dice. I got 2 coin faces and a Bowser face. The planet is fenced in, but there is coin over a platform we can't see, so we don't approach it. I got a Life Shroom from the Luma Shop. We find the Launch Star nearby and take off.
We land on a strangly shaped planet that looks like a dog chew toy. I take the sling star to a spherical planet, but the chew toy planet drops down. It has crystal eyes and a red nose. This is the enemy the Star Bunny was talking about- Sorbetti! As you may guess, his red nose is his weak spot. I take a hit from Sorbetti, but aim well and spun his nose twice. I was hit again 8 times. Sorbetti moves much faster now and won't always roll in a way that you can easily hit his nose. I finally got in the third hit and Sorbetti exploded into the Star.

Star Get # 30, 1005 Star Bits, 810 Coins, 11 Lives
A Comet appeared in Spin-Dig Galaxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment