Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hightail Falls - Hightail Falls Speed Run

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
Yes, I did another Comet Star. This time, it's a normal Speed Run: we get 3 minutes. Making this more challenging than it needs to be is the presence of raining meteors. I took a hit from a meteor and fell into the black hole because I couldn't recover- the dash pepper ran out.
Take 2- I was knocked off the side wall by a meteor into a black hole.
Take 3- I failed to get up the larger slope too many times, so I had only 10 seconds left to reach the Star. I fell in the void. Let's try that again.
Take 4- I made it to the Star area, but I couldn't land on it, and ran out of time. Aarrgh!
Take 5- I got a 100 Star Bit 1-up, but was knocked off by a meteor. The good thing about failing so many times, is we can get more Star Bits for the hungry Lumas that will henshin into galaxies.
Take 6- I couldn't reach the ledge where the Star was.
Take 7- I reached the Star area with 1 minute left. I got another 100 Star Bit 1-up and reached the Star after a few tries. Finally! I don't want to trigger the appearance of Super Guide if I don't have to.
Star Get #35, Galaxy Complete! 753 Star Bits, 905 Coins, 8 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment