Friday, July 30, 2010

Fleet Glide Galaxy - Fluzzard's Wild Battlefield Glide

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
We land on an abandoned rocket to find Fluzzard and 2 Jibberjays. The same pre-King Lakitu music is playing. One Jibberjay says that we must fly through all 5 gates to get the Comet Medal. Another says that Fluzzard says we're okay and he'll glide with us. Through this rocket. Fluzzard, you've become so bold so quickly! When did that happen? I guess Mario brought out the best in him. We first have to dodge some Blaargs-actually, just one. (There are more, but they're out of the way.) I miss the Life Shroom and fly into a circular platform. The music is adventurous, Indiana Jones escapes from certain death, style.
Take 2- I made it through the first gate, but took hits on the side walls and ceiling. I took the straight route into a hallway where we see Thwomps and Banzai Bills. I hit the floor and died.
Take 3- We made it to the end, dodging falling columns and debris, and a slowly closing door. We flew over Airships to the Sun Gate.
Star Get #55, 24 Star Bits, 24 Lives
A Comet appears in Slipsand Galaxy. It took me 24 more tries to get the Comet Medal. On the 23rd take, I cleared all 5 gates, but missed the Medal. I also had some difficulty finding the 2nd gate, because it is not in the line of sight. We found it past the first 1-up by rotating around the rocket, because that area is open. This is one of the last things I did before getting 120 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment