Sunday, July 18, 2010

Supermassive Galaxy - In Full Bloom

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
I cannot believe how much I failed on what has to be the EASIEST Star ever! It's easier than Purple Coin omelet, and, dare I say it, easier than The Star Festival's purple coins, and you can't even die in that level! The reason I died so many times is that I thought that there was a hungry Luma somewhere in the Galaxy that wanted coins. After the area with the Star Chips, there is a ? Coin that will make several coins appear for a short time. I tried getting them all, but they all require a long jump, which is how I died most of the time. The other times, I was knocked off by a Piranha Plant. I got a couple of 1-ups from 100 Star Bits To save space, it took me 8 tries to get the Star. After Take 7, I decided to forget getting the coins and launched to the planet that I ignored last time. I held the Wiimote still and let Mario drop out of the Launch Star on the small green planet. When we landed, flowers started appearing under our feet wherever we ran. We cover the planet in flowers, (and a few mushrooms popped up, too), get coins from it, and then a vine appears. We swing along the vine, which takes us directly to the Star. So easy!
Star Get #39, 610 Star Bits, 923 Coins, 7 Lives

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha...I hate it when I make levels 1000x harder than they actually are.

    ReplyDelete