Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sweet Mystery Galaxy - Bulb Berry's Mysterious Glow

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
We fed a hungry Luma 1200 Star Bits, and it transformed into this galaxy. Now this is "sweet space goodness"! The planets here are made of sweet treats and junk food. The only remotely healthy planet is a stack of pancakes, but we don't get to go there. I'm getting hungry just looking at it. The music is slow, calm, but mysterious and eerie. We get Yoshi, who can also eat those annoying green birds with spike helmets. Yoshi eats a Bulb Berry, which illuminates the path we have to take, just like in Haunty Halls. The annoying thing about the Bulb Berry is that it projects the path in a spotlight mainly in front of Yoshi, making it difficult to find your way if you're not facing the right direction. This time, the Bulb Berry will illuminate the path underneath your feet as well. We get X-ray vision and can see what kind of candy bars we're standing on. We can see through any wrappers. The path is made up of cookie sandwiches with filling. I reached the midgate, but fell through.
Take 2- I got a 100 Star Bit 1-up, but the Bulb Berry's power ran out and I fell through. If you know the power will run out soon, quickly get to a normal platform-one you can see without the Bulb Berry, or just stay put on a normal platform and get a Bulb Berry from there.
Take 3- I fell through from a bad jump.
Take 4- I got another 100 Star Bit 1-up, and the Comet Medal, which is past one of the 1-ups. I took a hit from a green bird. I reached the midgate and the music changes. I had to clear Flip Switches to make the Launch Star appear, and launched to another midgate. We can see the Star above a box that opens up and shrinks. I am hit by a green bird, and fall off, because I was knocked off Yoshi.
Take 5- We approach the box again. It is a cake with candles. It didn't shrink, it just became invisible and we needed the Bulb Berry to see it. I reached the Star on top just as the power was running out.
Star Get #37, 21 Comet Medals, 271 Star Bits, 8 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment