Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Honeybloom Galaxy - The Secret Wall Jump

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!

I had a little difficulty getting this Star. I just couldn't reach the 2nd ladder wall, no matter how high I swung. I kept falling down, but I got back up. (You won't die from falling in this area.) I then talked to a Bee who tells us to spin. Bingo! I reached the wall after spinning. I wanted to get the Star Bits in the crystal, so I kept sliding down. But I got high enough to see that at the top, there was a Luma. I got the Star Bits a few tries later and jumped up to the ledge. It wasn't a Luma that I had seen, it was a Star! (In my defense, at a quick first glance, they look very similar.) Once I reached the ledge, I could now move in 3-D to the Star hovering above some water. (You can't reach this Star with the Bee Suit- when back-tracking, there are drops of water that will get rid of the Bee Suit, and you can't wall-jump with the suit when your flight meter runs out.)

Star Get #19, 164 Star Bits, 561 Coins, 3 Lives, Galaxy Complete!

Interlude
We land on the Base of S.S. Mario. Lubba mentions we brought back a Bee. He's allergic to bees and wants us to keep it away from him. However, Lubba likes watching the Bee, and says he possibly knows some bee tricks. (Read: Talk to him!) We talk to the Bee, who says bees can fly farther if they grab coins in midair. (I tried this out. It's not as helpful as I thought- you only recover a tiny sliver of the Flight meter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment