Sunday, July 25, 2010

Upside Dizzy Galaxy - Burning Upside Dizzy

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
This looks and sounds like Rightside Down Galaxy. We land directly in the green pipe of a castle, and the galaxies look similar and have the same music. It is another 2D antfarm. I take a hit from a fly. I reach another green pipe with the Secret Area music. There are more crates and a Fire Flower. Sounds familiar. The crates are arranged in a pyramid, with an orange pipe in the middle under some crates. I only destroy one of the other boxes in the pyramid-destroying all the other crates will make it difficult to reach the tall orange pipe. We warp through the pipe to another dump planet with a Gearmo. He wants us to again burn all of the crates. More indulging our inner pyro! There are more crates this time, and we get a Fire Flower and 20 seconds. It took me 18 tries until I got it-I got it on the 18th try. I tried destroying every patch of boxes individually, then randomnly spinning around and shooting fireballs. I finally got it right- destroy the crates right in front of me with one fireball, then move to the back and snipe all of the crates from behind with a few fireballs, then moved to the back of the other sections. I finished with one second to spare. The Gearmo gives us a Star he found while cleaning as thanks.
Star Get #49, 145 Star Bits, 1155 Coins, 15 Lives
Interlude
We land in the engine room, which means we brought back an item. Screaming pulsars! We brough back the Fire Flower. He says it looks like a flower with a face. We collect some of the most interesting stuff he's ever seen. (Really? We've seen these since the very beginning!) Now 5 of the domes have been filled. Which will be the last 2 items we bring back.

No comments:

Post a Comment